Thursday, June 21, 2012

Yummy Cupcakes

Before we got engaged, one thing I was certain of was that we would have cupcakes instead of the traditional cake. I love love love cupcakes. Especially moist, can't only have one kind of cupcakes. For my birthday last year my love brought home four cupcakes from Abby Girl Sweets. Hands down the best cupcakes I've ever tasted. My soon to be sis-in-law and her boyfriend were also there, so we cut the cupcakes in half, so we all could try one of the flavors. We had red velvet, and cookies n' cream that comes with a cookie on top. OMG! Nothing should be allowed to taste that good.

The first item on my list after we got engaged was to book Abby Girl Sweets. We've tried several flavors since then, but since we're having 4-5 different flavors we wanted to make sure we tried most if not all before we settled on the final flavors. So yesterday after work I went downtown to pickup a few new flavors. Carrot Spice Cake, Vanilla Bean, and their signature Strawberry Delight. Carrot Spice Cake was amazing, definitely a winner, and Strawberry Delight was a favorite of my love's. Vanilla Bean was good, but it won't be at the wedding.

my photo
my photo
 And the winners are...Cookies n' Cream, Carrot Spice, Lemon-Licious, Strawberry Delight, and more Cookies n' Cream!

2 comments:

  1. Yummy, I truly love how this wedding is an event filled with your personality. P.S. You said "moist" Hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so silly! Moisture is always important:)

    ReplyDelete