Thursday, April 19, 2012

"Different" Bridesmaids Dresses

I would consider myself a pretty laid back bride-to-be. It's important for me to have our wedding party and guests feel as comfortable as possible. And when it comes to dresses there are only a few things that I require:
1. That the dress be some shade of
grey.
2. Dress should be short
3. No clear shoes!

I want my girl to be able to wear the dresses they buy for years and years to come without breaking the bank. I love the way the dresses look in this picture. Same color family, but different style dresses...PERFECTION!
Photo credit: Simply Bloom Photography, LLC

I don't want things to look uniform, so hopefully if all goes well each girl will have a different shade of grey along with different style dresses.

Do you like the look of each bridesmaid having the same style/color dresses, or do you prefer a more uniform look?


Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment