Saturday, April 28, 2012

Week In The Life-Friday!

After a long testing week, and students acting like it's the week before summer break:( I am very thankful it's Friday!!!
I am so proud of myself...I woke up at 6 am and hit the gym with my mom. We only had time to work out for about 45 minutes, but boy it felt good. Usually I don't get to work out until after work, but since I knew I would be attending happy hour there's no way I could've worked out last night, lol. Absolutely no way:)

ready to hit the gym

 Happy Hour


Layla, the birthday girl



I really enjoyed my first Week In The Life, and I'll be posting pictures as soon as I can find my USB cord for my camera:( This week I fell in love again with my camera. This experience helped me appreciate my life, and all the people who I come into contact with on a daily basis. I am so blessed!

What did you learn from Week In The Life?

Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment