Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Engaged!

Happy Tax day!

So I've been gone for quite a while, but I'm back and so excited about the future. I got engaged Thanksgiving weekend November 26th to be exact:) And we're planning a wedding. I originally wanted to document the process but things got crazy real fast. Now that things have died down a bit and we only have a few months left I think it would be nice to show what's going on, and ask followers for a little bit of advice.


What also helped me decide to come back to life.wedge is a week in the life with Ali Edwards that I can't wait to start. I recently found my camera, a Cannon EOS Digital Rebel and all my lenses, so I'm ready to knock it out!

Elise Blaha has some fantastic tips for taking pictures, and if you just want to be put in a good mood check her out.

Tomorrow I'll post a couple of wedding updates, so stayed tuned.

Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment